Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Christmas!

I know, sorry, I probably shouldn't mention those two words yet, but take pity on all of those who work a season ahead and have christmas in the summer. I actually enjoyed this christmas shoot for once mostly because I got to relish in a yummy Christmas lunch (and for someone who is now without a kitchen at home, entirely to the point of having the wash the dishes in the bath, this is a very welcome thing!). The shoot was for Country Living Magazine in the Farmers Journal with photographer Jack Caffery and thanks to Denise for her fab help once again.




2 comments:

Ange said...

Now I can think of people that have worse jobs than you. I don't know how I got here - but I'm enjoying the reading!

Fabulously French said...

What a great job, had to smile when Ange had left a comment as it is a little surreal that two kiwis (who are friends) living in France look at the same blogs.

Leeann