Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Back from the abyss

Oops, where have I been?! Well, I pretty much haven't taken a breath since I finished working on Neven's series (and in fact I haven't even unpacked the boxes of gear yet, now that i think of it, darn)....What with 'operation move office' going on around lots of busy jobs and generally trying hard (but not always succeeding!) not to have a complete meltdown (agghh!)....But I'm back and there's lots to catch up on which I will try and do over the next couple of days. In the meantime, here's a mad snap of mad photographer Harry Weir on a mad shoot we did at Phelim Byrne's lovely and calm cookery school in wexford...d-e-e-p b-r-e-a-t-h-s a-n-d r-e-l-a-x...

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Missed you Sharon!

Is there any chance that you might put up some recipes? Especially this time of year...or recommend one of your fav chefs?

Waiting on a fruit banana bread as we speak to come out of the oven....and made my first beef wellington yesterday...more inspiration required!

Ciara Brehony said...

Hey! How did I miss so many posts? Hmmm...

Looking forward to catching up with them though!