Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Tale of The Yellow Door



I had a lovely surprise in the post today of the new Yellow Door Cookbook which I worked on during the summer. (See previous post for more info on the Yellow Door). I love it - it's a beautiful hardback, lined with fun wallpaper inside and is printed on gorgeous paper, all of which give it a really lovely nostalgic feel. The cover deign is beautiful also - I should have realised from the hint on the book launch invite I posted earlier in the week.


Me on the shoot, trying to look busy brushing a strawberry!

Pat on the back to the gang on the shoot...photographer Cliona O'Flaherty, assisted by Aoife Herrity and then myself of course, assisted by Barbara Nealon. And of course to Helen Wright at Blackstaff Press for publishing such a gorgeous book. Must get some shots on my website...



No comments: