Thursday, April 29, 2010

Supermarket Sweep

I spent a whopping 4 hours shopping in the supermarket on Monday. One supermarket. In one go. Head went into melt-down so I had to leave for a few hours and come back and finish off for another couple. Spotting these packs made me happy though. Even had the store manager (my new bessie mate) round to have a look. Poor man.

I know. Talking about Denny yet again.

While on the Denny subject...Take a trip over to visit our fabulous friends at Wonderland WPA where they have a put together a case study on the packaging overhaul (scroll to the right when on the page). Can I just confirm that I did not food style that last plate of breakfast in the top right! I can only guess that was on Creative Director Nik's desk when he was putting the page together.

No comments: